Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
RuPay International Offer
About the offer
Get up to INR 5,000 off on international flight bookings with RuPay cards.
Terms and Conditions
- RuPay Credit Card holders are eligible for 10% instant discount, up to INR 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only), using RuPay Credit Card during the offer period to purchase or book flight tickets on Adani One only.
- The customer will receive instant discount on international flight for the amount paid through RuPay Credit Cards (excluding ancillaries, insurance, convenience fees).
- Offer is valid from 00:01 hours on 4th March, 2023 and shall extend up to 11:59 hours on 31st March, 2023 (offer period).
- Offer will not be applicable on Business, Commercial and Corporate Cards.
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- The transaction or the spends should only pertain to expenses on flight ticket booking category as categorised by Alliance Partner on Adani One (app/website) only.
- Convenience fee will be charged as per the applicability.
- This offer can neither be combined with any other offer nor can it be transferred or assigned to any other customer or third party. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, is non-renewable, non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-extendable.
- The transactions for any approved claim of refund/replacement shall be excluded from this offer.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, Alliance Partner reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Such participation is voluntary and is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. By participating in the offer, the customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a customer being required to do any further act, they shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein. The offer Terms and Conditions need to be read in conjunction with the detailed RuPay Credit Card member Terms and Conditions, Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC), RuPay Credit Card Terms and Conditions, and terms governing the use of RuPay Credit Cards and/or RuPay website.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by RuPay Credit Card. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by RuPay Credit Card to Alliance Partner, then the cardholder will need to approach issuer bank. Alliance Partner shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customers.
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other regulatory authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by customer and/or billed to the account of the customer.
- In case a customer pays through reward points partly for the order, they shall be eligible to get the benefit of instant discount only on the amount paid or charged on the RuPay Credit Card.
- All the tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines/Supplier.
- Alliance Partner is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of flights from airline's end.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the customer to RuPay Credit Cards under this offer and/or otherwise will be governed by RuPay Account Terms and Conditions, the Card member Terms and Conditions and MITC. Customer can also view the complete terms and conditions on the online portal https://www.rupay.co.in/.
- In case of cancellation (full/partial) of booking purchased using voucher/coupon code, the complete discount provided will be deducted/settled from the refund amount as per the eligibility of the offer.