Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
DBS Bank Credit Card Offer on Duty Free
About the offer
Get DBS Bank Offer INR 1,500 off on shopping at duty Free using Credit Cards.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid till 30th April 2024, ending at 23:59 hrs.
- The offer can be availed once per promo per card per week.
- The offer is only applicable to DBS Credit Card holders
- This offer can neither be combined with any other offer nor can it be transferred or assigned to any other customer or third party. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, is non-renewable, non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-extendable.
- Transactions for any approved claim of refund/replacement shall be excluded from this offer.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, the service provider reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
- The service provider reserves the right, at any stage and at its discretion, to extend or terminate this offer without prior notice or assigning any reasons thereof, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, this offer with another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Such participation is voluntary and is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. By participating in the offer, customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without the customer being required to do any further act, users shall be deemed to have read, understood, and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein. The offer terms & conditions need to be read in conjunction with the detailed DBS bank terms & conditions. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by DBS bank to the service provider, then the cardholder will need to approach DBS Bank. The service provider shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customers.
- Any taxes, liabilities, or charges payable to the Government or any other regulatory authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by customer and/or billed to the account of the customer.
- In case a customer pays through reward points partly for the order, the customer shall be eligible to get the benefit of an instant discount only if the 'paid amount through card + value of discount availed’ is greater than or equal to the minimum transaction value applicable for the particular offer.
- All disputes under this offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals of Mumbai.
- Payment of fees, service charges, and all other amounts due from the customer to DBS Bank by the customer under this offer and/or otherwise will be governed by DBS Bank account terms & conditions.
- In case of cancellation of a booking purchased using a voucher / coupon code, the discount provided will be deducted/settled from the refund amount as per the eligibility of the offer.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by DBS Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by the bank to merchant, then the cardholder will need to approach DBS Bank and ADL shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.