Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
Get Flat 25% off on Domestic and International Hotel Bookings.
About the offer
Get flat 25% off on your domestic and international hotel bookings. Applicable on a minimum transaction of INR 2,000 and INR 4,000 respectively.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is applicable on every Friday till 31 Mar, 2024 ending 11:59 hrs (Offer Period).
- Get discount of flat 25%, worth up to ₹2,500 on Domestic and International Hotels.
- Get flat 25% off on your domestic and international hotel bookings. This discount is applicable on a minimum transaction of INR 2,000 on domestic and INR 4,000 on international hotel bookings respectively
- The discount is valid once per promo per card per month.
- To avail the discount, simply enter the coupon code before making the payment with IDFC FIRST Bank credit card and the discount amount shall be deducted from the amount payable by you.
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for instant discount.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- The discount cannot be clubbed with any other discount/cash-back/offer that may be available on ADL.
- ADL reserves the right at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part and to withdraw this discount at any time in its sole discretion.
- ADL is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- ADL shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer, ADL reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of ADL under this offer shall exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
- ADL shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to this discount.
- By opting for this discount, every customer expressly agrees that neither ADL nor any of its affiliates will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with such discount that arises from such customer’s own act of omission or commission.
- The discount is completely optional and is chosen by the customer of his/her own volition. Any person availing this discount shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- IDFC FIRST Bank reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the card. In case of any fraudulent activity, for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer, necessary action will be taken by the Bank. Please note bank’s has its own sole discretion in this regard which shall be final and binding.
- Images provided in promotions are only for pictorial representation and IDFC FIRST Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the same.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of merchant or any third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations.
- The offer by IDFC FIRST Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines/ regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- Customer under this offer and/or otherwise will be additionally governed by Terms and conditions of IDFC FIRST Bank Cardmember Agreement. Customer can view the terms and conditions on the online portal https://www.idfcfirstbank.com.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The offer can be availed as per terms mentioned in the offer and only on transactions done at merchant establishment using an active IDFC FIRST Bank credit card.
- This Offer can neither be combined with any other offer nor can it be transferred, or assigned to any other customer or third party. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, is non-renewable, non-transferrable, non-negotiable, and non-extendable. Please note this offer cannot be clubbed with other promotions or offer or membership or any voucher or discount or packages that a customer might have received from the merchant or IDFC FIRST Bank.
- Cardholder’s eligibility for the offer will be decided by IDFC FIRST Bank. In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any cardholder, IDFC FIRST Bank’s sole decision shall be final and binding on cardholders in all respects.
- All customer queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 7 days after expiry of the offer or promotion period.
- All bank and merchant standard Terms & Conditions will apply.
- Incomplete/ rejected / invalid /returned /cancelled / refunded/ disputed or unauthorized/ fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the discount, delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of product/services availed under this offer must be addressed in writing, by the cardholder directly to the merchant establishment. Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services etc availed by the card holder/s under the said offer.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the card holder/s shall be allowed. However, merchant & IDFC FIRST Bank reserve the right to substitute and/or change the offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the card holder/s.
- The decision of merchant & IDFC FIRST Bank will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.