Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
IDFC Bank Offer on International Flights
About the offer
Get up to INR 2,500 off on your international flight booking. Applicable on a minimum transaction of INR 15,000.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is appliable every Friday till 31st March, 2024 ending at 11:59 PM (Offer Period).
- The discount is valid once per promo per card per month.
- Customers can enjoy a 8% instant discount, up to INR 2,500, on bookings with a minimum value of INR 15,000 every Friday.
- To avail of the offer, the customer must enter the coupon code before making the payment.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The transaction or the spends should only pertain to expenses on flight ticket booking category as categorized by ADL on Adani One (app/website) only.
- In case a customer pays through reward points partly for the order, customer shall be eligible to get the benefit of Instant discount only if the “Paid amount through card + value of discount availed’ is greater than or equal to the minimum transaction value applicable for the particular offer.
- All the tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective airlines/supplier.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by IDFC FIRST Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by bank to Service provider, then the cardholder will need to approach IDFC FIRST Bank . Service provider shall be entitled to withhold or deny the Offer to the Customers.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card, and net banking payments.
- Offer will not be applicable on Business, Commercial & Corporate Cards & Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and the customer will not be eligible for the discount.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, ADL will deduct the discount amount from the refund, and cancellation charges shall apply.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, the customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- By opting for this discount, every customer expressly agrees that neither ADL nor any of its affiliates will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with such discount that arises from such customer’s own act of omission or commission.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, service provider reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
- The offer can be availed as per terms mentioned in the offer and only on transactions done at merchant establishment using an active IDFC FIRST Bank credit card.
- This Offer can neither be combined with any other offer nor can it be transferred, or assigned to any other customer or third party. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, is non-renewable, non-transferrable, non-negotiable, and non-extendable. Please note this offer cannot be clubbed with other promotions or offer or membership or any voucher or discount or packages that a customer might have received from the merchant or IDFC FIRST Bank.
- Cardholder’s eligibility for the offer will be decided by IDFC FIRST Bank. In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any cardholder, IDFC FIRST Bank’s sole decision shall be final and binding on cardholders in all respects.
- All customer queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 7 days after expiry of the offer or promotion period.
- All bank and merchant standard Terms & Conditions will apply.
- Incomplete/ rejected / invalid /returned /cancelled / refunded/ disputed or unauthorized/ fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood that the participation by the cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the discount, delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of product/services availed under this offer must be addressed in writing, by the cardholder directly to the merchant establishment. Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services etc availed by the card holder/s under the said offer.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the card holder/s shall be allowed. However, merchant & IDFC FIRST Bank reserve the right to substitute and/or change the offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the card holder/s.
- The decision of merchant & IDFC FIRST Bank will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.