The train running status is the service that is offered by Indian Railways which enables passengers to track the live running status of trains in real-time including the arrival and departure time. It also helps passengers to monitor live train status and spot train services. In addition, passengers can also know train boarding platform number, delays in departure or arrival and the several names of upcoming station in between the journey.
At Adani One, we are aware that how crucial it is to be informed during your train journey. You would always want to know the present location, expected arrival and departure times, delays, stations during the journey, and also boarding platform number thanks to our seamless experience.
You can rely on our ‘Train Running Status’ service to keep you informed of any delays, modifications, or interruptions in train services since it uses accurate and reliable information obtained through official channels. We place a high priority on giving you the most up-to-date information so that you can confidently plan your trip. Enjoy the comfort and security that come with using our Train Running Status service.
Book Train Tickets Online
Offers & Discounts
Details That Can Be Checked Under Live Train Running Status
You can find out all the key information in the live train running status, including how much it is delayed and when it is expected to arrive at the next stop. The following details regarding the train trip are provided by live train enquiry:
- It displays every station that the particular train stops at over its whole route
- It displays the estimated time of arrival and departure for stations that the train has not yet reached based on its present live train running status
- It displays the stations in chronological sequence, like beginning with the origin station and concluding with the destination station
- It displays the delay times (in case of any delay) for each station it has covered along the way
- It displays both the train’s arrival time at each stop and its departure time from each station for each station
- Additionally, it displays how long the train was stopped at a certain station
All this has been able to put into implementation due to the National Train Enquiry System (NTES), that provides passengers with key details about the train live status disseminates data to important portals, helpline numbers, mobile applications, railway enquiry counters, and station display boards.
Know National Train Enquiry System (NTES) Train Enquiry
The National Train Enquiry System (NTES) of Indian Railways provides passengers with important information. It gives the public access to almost real-time information regarding train timetables, live stations, trains live status and more. One of NTES’s most helpful services, Spot Your Train, which provides details on a train’s present location and anticipated time of arrival at the station. The NTES website and mobile applications provide travellers with access to train information.
The Indian Railways NTES app, which supports Microsoft devices, iOS and Android, provides following services to the passengers:
- Train Schedule
- Spot Your Train
- Live Station
- Rescheduled Trains
- Diverted Trains
- Train between Stations
- Cancelled Trains
Know All About Train Running Status?
Frequently Asked Questions
The Spot your train feature may not always provide you with the information you need. This may be the result of any of the following:
- The specified train number or train name is invalid; hence the operating train’s live running status cannot be obtained.
- Any particular train does not run on the chosen date.
- Sometimes information cannot be obtained from the Indian Railways system owing to network issues or congestion.
- Due to poor or no internet network on your device, this information cannot be collected while checking the live train running status on your mobile device or laptop.