Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
- Book Flight
- Flight Status
New Delhi (DEL)
Sun, 28 May
1 Traveller(s) | Economy
5400+ flights a week
Taking Mumbai to the world
Frequently Asked Questions
- Test results will take up to 8-10 hours for passengers taking the test opposite Departure Gate 7 (T2)
- The report will be sent via email
- Valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card and Passport is a must
- The amount charged for the test is ₹500 (as per the rate fixed by the Government)
- Payment via cash and digital mode is available
- Passengers who test negative will be allowed to continue their journey
- Rapid RT-PCR test is available at a charge of ₹1975 per test, and the results are provided in 1-2 hours
For pre-booking, the RT-PCR testing, click the weblinks below:
Disclaimer : Due to a surge in tests conducted, reports could be slightly delayed.
Given the prevailing circular issued dated 10th February 2022, only 2% of the total flight load will need to undergo an RT-PCR test on arrival. Hence, all passengers do not need to pre-register for the test.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), popularly known as Mumbai Airport or Sahar Airport, is the second busiest airport in India with respect to the total traffic, after Delhi. The airport's IATA (International Air Transport Association) code is BOM, after Mumbai's former name Bombay. It has won several awards in the past for the quality of service, including the World's Best Airport in 2017 by Airports Council International. In the year 2019, it handled 48.83 million passengers.
With a vision to become one of the best airports in the world, CSMIA is constantly upgraded to offer the best-in-class comfort and convenience to all its guests.